How do I pay for my purchases online?
We offer multiple online payment methods, including:
1. Credit Card issued by Visa / MasterCard
2. Debit Card issued by Indian Banks
3. Net Banking
Do you offer Cash on Delivery?
Sorry. We do not offer this facility at the moment.
What information do I need for online payments?
1. Credit Card: You would need to provide us with the card holder name, card number, CVV number and card expiry date. All these details are available on the credit card itself. You would also need to have your 3D-secure password or one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered email ID or phone number for secure confirmation of the transaction.
2. Debit Card: You would need to provide us with the card holder name, card number, CVV number and card expiry date. All these details are available on the debit card itself. You will then be re-directed to your bank’s secure page for 3D-secure authorization where further validation details may be required.
3. Net Banking: You would need to select your preferred bank, and provide the bank account number and IPIN.
What is a CVV Number and where can I find it?
The CVV number is an important security feature that helps prevent fraud. We ask you to enter the CVV number during your transaction to ensure that the physical card is in your possession.
1. For Visa / MasterCard / Diners: CVV number is a 3–digit code printed on the back of the card.
2. For American Express: CVV number is a 4–digit code printed on the front right–hand side of the card above the card number.
Is it Safe to use my Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking?
Shopping on playclean.in is completely safe and secure! Our online payment is integrated with India’s leading payment gateway technology solutions provider, RazorPay.
RazorPay gives you access to all payment modes including credit card, debit card, netbanking, UPI and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money and PayZapp.
PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance indicates that RazorPay is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle secure information shared by credit / debit card-holders and net-banking information.
Please be rest assured that your card / account information is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet. Once your transaction is completed on RazorPay, you would be re-directed back to playclean.in.
If the transaction was successful, you will be provided with the relevant order details. Please do not press the browser back button or page refresh while the transaction is being processed.
Does playclean.in store my Credit/Debit Card Information or my Net Banking Account Information?
No, playclean.in does not collect or store your credit / debit card information or your net banking account information. When you choose to an online payment option, you will re-directed to our trusted payment gateway site RazorPay for processing. Your card / account information is securely authorized by RazorPay and corresponding banks, without any information passing back to us.
Will I be asked by playclean.in to share card information, account information or passwords over email or phone?
The playclean.in team will never request you to share any of your payment related details over email or phone. These details are only requested during online transactions on secure page managed by RazorPay and should not be given out otherwise.
Are there any hidden charges (VAT or GST) when I make a purchase on playclean.in?
No, there are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on playclean.in. Your total order amount will be displayed at the time of payment and before your order is placed. You are not required to pay any amount in excess of what is reflected on the invoice.
How will transactions of playclean.in appear on my credit/debit card or Bank Statements?
All transactions performed on playclean.in will appear under the heading of “PLAYCLEAN.IN” on your card or bank statements.
What should I do if my online transactions fails to go through successfully?
Online payment transactions could fail due to various reasons, such as inaccurate card information and internet connection disruption. In such an event, RazoryPay will provide two choices: (i) returning to playclean.in and re-starting the purchase process, or (ii) re-trying the payment on the RazorPay page using either the same card / account or a different card / account. You can choose either option to proceed.
Should your account be debited after a payment failure, the full amount will be reversed within 10 working days. Please direct all questions regarding such issues to email@example.com